Wait! Before you let me know this link is broken...
You can fix it yourself. Here's how...
Unfortunately I've had some issues with bit.ly sending old links. I am aware of this and sadly cannot find a solution. Grrrr.
In the meantime, here is how to find what you came for:
- Easiest - Fix the Link: See the link in the address bar above? Try removing the 2 [folder] directories between designyourownblog.com and the page name. For example: https://designyourownblog.com/blog-design/color/color-palette-tools-inspiration/ should be https://designyourownblog.com/color-palette-tools-inspiration/. See how I removed these two directories: blog-design/color/ ?
- Easy - Search using that little search bar in the very top right (black bar)
While you’re here, why don’t you subscribe to my VIP list? You’ll get:
- Access to this really cool Library of free guides and worksheets
- Weekly tips + behind-the-scenes details of my growing blog business
- Access to my private Facebook Group, Blog Beautiful
- Reminders for the weekly Open Office Hour where you can ask me for free feedback on your blog’s design!
Join 7000+ subscribers for exclusive access to the free library of
guides, worksheets + behind-the-scenes for solopreneurs!
After You’ve Signed Up…
Be sure to check out my Start Here page which tells you everything you need to know to maximize your experience with DIY Blog Design on DYOB!